Trailer Draft 1
Analysis
From this draft I have been able to identify areas of my trailer that were successful and parts that needed improvements.
Successes
My first draft has some good imagery and a wide selection of music, shots and effects. It also has many distorted shots that stick to the conventions of a physiological horror. The ideas are unique and well developed, it is a good watch.
Improvements
However, I could add filters on top of some shots to make the home video aesthetic more clearer. As well as this, some shots are left blank for a long period of time, to improve I could add more footage here or perhaps make the black length shorter. Lastly, some shots do not layer over the audio smoothly I could adjust this by experimenting with my audition shots making some parts louder and others quieter. I would also change the font to match your poster.



Comments
Post a Comment