Evaluation Question 2
How effective is the combination of your media product & ancillary tasks?

Conventions in comparison to my on work,
SAW
In this shot I was inspired to use an old fashioned child's bike. Imagery was really important in my trailer and because of this I wanted the bike to be red to match the balloon and create a contrast to the dark scene. Like Saw's version I filmed this scene in the dark. In addition to this, I wanted to re-create that heavy shadowing effect and to do this I used harsh artificial lighting.
IT
Like 'IT's strong contrast and use of the complementary colours red and green I also decided to re-create this shot. Only revealing part of her face using the balloons is really effective, creating mystery and suspense to the atmosphere.
The Ring
- girl in room shot
Carrie
-blood over girl scene









Comments
Post a Comment