Letters For Permission
Garage
Dear Mr Millward,
I am currently studying AS Media and hoping to film a horror trailer on Wednesday 20th December 2017 between the hours of 10am-3pm. With this in mind I am very interested in using your garage for one of my scenes.
This scene will include a man chained and a red balloon floating with a key on the end. There will be no violence or any noise from this scene as it is going to be filmed in silence. Additionally the scene is used for dramatic effect creating an aesthetic rather than a story. The clip will be short and clean, there are no other added elements.
This opportunity will really benefit my horror trailer and enable me to create the aesthetic, I most definitely need to achieve a successful horror trailer. I will really appreciate if you would allow permission for me to use the following location for half a day of filming.
If you have any queries feel free to contact me on,
mille019@bucksgfl.org.uk
Kind Regards,
Eleanor Millward
Playground
Dear Bucks County Council,
I am currently studying AS Media and hoping to film a horror trailer this December. With this in mind I am very interested in using a public Play Area as the main setting.
My trailer is based on a very psychological matter so the use of violence, gore and action is very limited. These scenes will include a young girl dressed in a white dress and a bright coloured coat, climbing on the playground apparatus. In addition to this, the playground will have red coloured balloons attached on to some of the apparatus in the park, these are not permanent and will removed after use. As well this, I will have a scene where the young girl has paint thrown over her, this paint is water soluble and will not stay your playground or the girl, I ill also ensure this paint is washed of after it is used. I am not using any other props and have considered health and safety thoroughly moreover toking in to consideration that this park is public and I am willing to prioritise the vicinity during the filming process of this event.
This opportunity will really benefit my horror trailer and enable me to create the aesthetic, I most definitely need to achieve a successful horror trailer. I will really appreciate it massively if you would allow permission for me to use the following location for half a day of filming on Wednesday 20th December 2017 between the hours of 10am-3pm.
If you have any queries feel free to contact me on,
mille019@bucksgfl.org.uk
Many thanks,


Comments
Post a Comment