Excellent use of digital media! Layout, design and the way is presented is superb. Going to the way this film it lit, will you be looking to do something similar if you were to do something like this, or would you take another approach?
Thank you for your feedback Matt I really appreciate your comments. I am not certain I will take this specific approach however I will defiantly take some key and conventional elements. For example, the media make up on the antagonist, the on-screen text and voiceover sound techniques. As well as this, possibly the experimentation of light colouration whether that is red or green like presented in Saw.
Excellent use of digital media! Layout, design and the way is presented is superb. Going to the way this film it lit, will you be looking to do something similar if you were to do something like this, or would you take another approach?
ReplyDeleteThank you for your feedback Matt I really appreciate your comments. I am not certain I will take this specific approach however I will defiantly take some key and conventional elements. For example, the media make up on the antagonist, the on-screen text and voiceover sound techniques. As well as this, possibly the experimentation of light colouration whether that is red or green like presented in Saw.
ReplyDelete